Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Security pin is a joke!

New Poster

Security pin is a joke!

For nearly a month now I have been going round and round with Comcast, trying to figure out why the voice security pins they send me do not work. I have received two different pins now and neither work, cannot request a new one or to have it re-sent as I constantly get an error message saying that feature is unavailable and to try again later. After speaking with Comcast representatives they simply bump my issue up to an "investigator" and I get a call saying it should be fixed but never is. Anyone know how to solve all this? If I can't ever get my Comcast services to all work properly at the same time, I will be switching to a different company. Nothing but problems since I started my services. :/

Service Expert

Re: Security pin is a joke!

kdperk22,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Administrator
Administrator

Re: Security pin is a joke!

I seem something that could be causing this issue for you. kdperk22 can you send me via a private message the address that your account should be under? If you recently transfer service and the user ID has not moved over to the new account this would be the reason why you are having the problems since I see your user ID tied to 2 different addresses. Once I am able to get the confirmation, we might need to resend the pin for you at that time and due to the new address we might need to do this via mail. -FC 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon