Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Security Pin issue

New Poster

Security Pin issue

The site insists that I have a security pin to set up the voice service. I either end up in a loop between signing into the site and going to support, or I get a message that says to request the pin from the top of the account page but there's no such option on my page. Either way I can't get a pin to set up and I also can no longer find my phone number. I've been trying to resolve installation issues over 3 months.

Service Expert

Re: Security Pin issue

rstsummers wrote:

The site insists that I have a security pin to set up the voice service. I either end up in a loop between signing into the site and going to support, or I get a message that says to request the pin from the top of the account page but there's no such option on my page. Either way I can't get a pin to set up and I also can no longer find my phone number. I've been trying to resolve installation issues over 3 months.

Have you tried this:  http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/phone/resend-your-security-pin-via-my-account/

And this:  http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/phone/change-your-security-pin/

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon