members

online now

discussions

Reset of Advanced Call Forwarding Feature

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I was put on hold 4 times yesterday and am waiting for over 15 minutes now on chat to get Comcast to RESET my Advanced Call Forwarding.  I'm following the instructions from Nomorobo about getting my Robo Calls stopped.  I've had it working for months.  Now it is not enabled anymore.  I''ve gone for through the process over 10 times.  No Luck. The instructions say for me to call Comcast if it doesn't work and tell them to "RESET MY ADVANCED CALL FORWARDING"  The customer service operator and tech support wasn't able to help me.  They recommended that I open up another Nomorobo account. How does that solve the problem. I'm no tech expert but that's not going to stop the problem.  I DID NOT GET A CALL BACK like promised.  I HATE ROBO CALLS.  Fix this problem COMCAST.  Your Nomorobo fix isn't working for me anymore.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 2 of 2

Problem was fixed today by Comcast. Thank You!.  I got a voicemail message saying that the problem was that it wasn't enabled.  That's EXACTLY what I told them on phone and put on hold 4 times before.  It showed that it was enabled but it wasn't. I still don't understand why I was told to restart another Nomorobo account.  I didn't waste my time doing that.  Problem fixed. Hopefully it won't need to be reset again and me having to go on hold for a long time and waiting 2 days for it to get fixed.  I HATE ROBOCALLS.