Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Receiving calls from third party vendors

Most Valued Poster

Receiving calls from third party vendors

Apparently, in PA on Sat, 10/28, CDV customers can't receive calls from others that are NOT CDV. I found this out when my mother called my cell. She never calls my cell. She said I had a busy signal for an hour. A CC rep told me the engineers are working on the problem, so if you were expecting an call in PA and wonder why no one has called. this is why.

When service is restored, I'll call for a credit to my bill.
Most Valued Poster

Re: Receiving calls from third party vendors

Teacher wrote:
Apparently, in PA on Sat, 10/28, CDV customers can't receive calls from others that are NOT CDV. I found this out when my mother called my cell. She never calls my cell. She said I had a busy signal for an hour. A CC rep told me the engineers are working on the problem, so if you were expecting an call in PA and wonder why no one has called. this is why.

No wonder, Naddie's Line has been Busy all day!!
Most Valued Poster

Drewby wrote:

Teacher wrote:

No wonder, Naddie's Line has been Busy all day!!

Awwwwww, you peaked. Been so busy chatting with long lost relatives. NOt costing me a dime
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Most Valued Poster

Seems the problem was fixed around 4:30 PM in PA - my phone rang!
Most Valued Poster

Teacher wrote:
Seems the problem was fixed around 4:30 PM in PA - my phone rang!

Junk Call, Wrong Number??