Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Receiving Email messages for voicemail

New Poster

Receiving Email messages for voicemail

For some reason I am not receiving Emails when voicemail are being left.  It seems to have just started a few days ago.  any else having issues or know of the problem

New Poster

Re: Receiving Email messages for voicemail

My email notifications are intermittent at best (currently have ceased) .  I have two phones going to one email and I have no consistency of receipt.

New Poster

Yes, I no longer receive transcribed voice mails.  Been trying to trouble shoot this for a week.  No joy!

New Poster

Yes, first it stopped all together, they refreshed it and worked fine, well I always needed to refresh and close it out and restart besides the voice player would hang up using Windows Media Player, today it just started missing radom voice messages, four out of my nine calls today. Spent 2hours helping people in the chat room learn how to help someone, now its still not right, I have no clue, this is not right.

New Poster

So.... Does comcast recognize this as an issue and addressing it?
New Poster

who knows what they recognize. they refresh it it works then it stops working again. reading the posts made me think to try eliminating the second email and reboot. that has been working so far.