Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: phone issues

New Poster

Re: phone issues

HELLO; I  HAVE BEEN WITH COMCAST FOR 20YRS NOW AND NEVER HAD MY PHONE SERVICE CUT OFF FOR A WEEK NOW.

I MADE SURE THAT MY BILLS WERE ALWAYS PAID MONTHLY.  I HAVE EXPERIENCE SOME VERY BAD SERVICES IN THE LAST WEEK.  I HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, SO YOU KNOW THAT I NEED PHONE SERVICE, WELL LET ME TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PHONE SERVICE FOR A WEEK NOW, AND I HAD TO GO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, DUE TO THE STRESS OF DEALING WITH COMCAST, THIS WAS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD.  SO AS I WRITE THE POST, STILL NO ONE HAS TRIED TO CONTACT ME TO REPAIR MY PHONE SERVICE, IS THIS THE NEW COMCAST, IF SO ITS TIME TO LEAVE.  THEY REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE REASON I HAVE A PHONE WITH THEM SO I HAVE HAD TO GO TO NEIGHBOR TO PAY THEM TO USE THEIR PHONE, NOW I AM GOING TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD HOSPITAL TOMORROW IF I CAN TO USE THEIR PAY PHONE TO CALL THEM, I HAVE SPENT $ 25.00 DOLLARS CALLING THEM AND THEY, SAY WE WILL CALL YOU BACK WE NEED A CALL BACK NUMBER, THEY ARE CLUELESS, IF I AM TELLING YOU I AM PAYING SOMEONE TO USE THEIR PERSONAL PHONE WHAT MAKES THEM THINK THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE AT ME BECKING CALL.  COME ON COMCAST IF I HAD A PHONE I WOULD NOT NEED YOU ALL, THINK????????? 

BECAREFUL EVERYONE.