Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: phone calls to customer service

New Poster

Re: phone calls to customer service

My problem has been solved, finally, via a live chat yesterday.  However, I would like to report my frustation prior to that.  When phoning customer service, I was cut off twice, once after being on hold for 20 minutes and talking to an agent for 5..  No one ever called back and I was told later that the agents don't have that capability.  (They need to update their equipment so their phones can not only receive calls, but also allow the agents to make calls. It's something new.  I'm being ridiculous, but so is that situation. I can't even believe that's true.)  It really seemed as if your agents cut me off because they didn't want to deal with my problem. I also have noted that I get different answers from different people.  In this case, I was told I needed a new router - the tech said I didn't - that he needed to replace some rusted and worn parts, which he did.  I was told once, on another matter, that I needed a cable card - the tech could find nowhere on my Tivo to insert one, so I had to buy (or rent) a DVR from you.  Even your live chat person said I don't have a Service Protection Plan, which I do.  She acknowledged that later.   To sum it up, I just want you to know that I have been extremely frustrated when dealing with your customer service over the phone.  Thank you.