Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: iTV Caller ID feature is not there anymore

Frequent Visitor

My Caller ID is no longer showing on the TV screen.  I called Comcast, the script-reading employee asked me to go to the Menu, then Interactive TV, turn Caller ID off, and then she would reset something.  I was supposed to log back into that menu after about 15 minutes and turn the Caller ID on. I've done that and still no Caller ID on the tv screen. In addition, both last night and today, I have seen a Caller ID on the screen from places/people we do not know, but the house phone does not even ring, and there is no real call.  Please help!

Cable Expert

I have notified the official Comcast admin to look at your equipment and account.  He will get back to you and get it fixed.

Going forward, please post new issues in a new subject to get visibility.  The old post was very old and marked as "solved" which does not get any visibility.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon