Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: deleting my voicemail

New Poster

I own a restaurant. 3 months ago I subscribed to Comcast triple play (Voice, Internet and cable). It has been a nightmare with the voice mail feature because I want to remove it as it is not appropriate to my customers to get an announcement saying you cannot take their call. I called the 800 number more than 6 times they removed it but the next day it comes back and this is going on from the installation day until now and I cannot do anything about it except logging in to my voice account every day and changing the number of rings from 5 to 9 because 9 is the highest number of rings there is. The next day it resets by itself to 5 or 6 rings.

Don't believe that any one in customer service can help you. Don't believe neither about "the customer guaranty" they talk about this is a lie.

Cable Expert

Please make sure you have talked to your business rep on your concerns.  Since this forum is for residential subscribers, I will point you over the the newly formed business forum that is staffed by qualified Comcast support that will get any business issue solved.

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

After I aigned the contract my business rep never return my calls . I did call the business "expert" support team more then 6 times. They could not solve the problem.

Regular Visitor

I, and my secretary, have spent over an hour with Comcast Customer Service asking about this exact subject, and whether the voice mail can be turned on and off.  We have been disconnected twice, and have no clear answer.  I am astounded at this level of incompetence offered by a large corporation.  We have wasted more time asking this simple question, and with varying answers, that this seems to be like watching 'open mike night, at the amateur hour comedy club.'  Problem is, this is no comedy; it's a tragedy.

The epitome of incompetence.  If I had another viable option, I would jump on it.  Comcast should be embarrassed.