Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Xfinity Call Forwarding broke

Regular Visitor

I have 2 comcast email accounts, one is forwarded to my Samsung S111, the other will not.  It did for a month and stopped.  In addition, it deletes my email back 1 month. can't send or receive emails at the one address???  Verizon tried to sync this address in all the phone in their store and it does not work (they also replaced my phone).  Clearly this is a Comcast issue, but comcast won't find an answer since its being forwarded to a mobile device. Help me. 

Silver Problem Solver

do you have the xfinity connect app?  with that you can check your comcast email through the app.

you can also just go to comcast.com and check mail through the phone that way

Problem Solver

YOU can adjust the settings with that xfinity connect app or the webpage  http://web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?app=options#1

There is email forwarding which lets you forward all your email to something else like a gmail/hotmail or yahoo mail account also.  Then you can just read your mail using those services.

You need to login to your webpage with the user@comcast.net account or just user to change the settings and stuff.  I foward all my mail to a special alias under my outlook.com account, so I don't need to bother with the comcast one.