Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Voice Mail Unavailable

New Poster

I'm getting the same message: Voice Mail Temporarily Unavailable, when I sign in with my user name and password and access voice, but if I go to preferences and hit voice, I get the message: Sorry, your account doesn't have XFINITY Voice.  I added voice to my account over a month ago and Comcast has been trying to fix it for almost as long.  Tech support keeps calling me and leaving messages that your problem has been fixed, but it hasn't, so I have to call them back and start a new ticket.  I can listen to my voicemail through the phone, but that's it.  If I sign in with my phone number, I get an old voice page that just has numbers and times of calls.  The last two days I've received calls from Comcast asking me if it's fixed, I tell them no, then they say they'll call me back - nothing resolved.

Cable Expert

If your not getting it fixed, then you are welcome to email to we_can_help@cable.comcast.com and this special Corp team will get the right people involved to get your issue fixed.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon