New to the Community? Start here.
I have the same issue both on the comcast web page & my iPhone comcast app. I went on "vacation service" on November 1 and that is when the issue started. Every other year I was always able to view the digital voice info but for some reason not this year. I called "repair" on Nov 3 & they wrote up a "repair ticket" & said somebody would call me back within 24 hours.Nobody ever got back to me. I made a 2nd call to them on November 6 and the rep said somebody would get back to me. Nobody has ever returned that call either. The voice mail works fine but I just can't obtain access on the web and nobody wants to talk to me about the problem. What is this 24/7 customer service guarantee all about???
Anybody have any ideas???
There is also a problem with call forwarding and call blocking. I'm guessing some database is corrupted or crashed. Are you able to change your call screening numbers online? I recommend escalating this with upper management, I think they have a serious problem with some background database or server.
Thanks for your response. I can't get any access to any of the voice information on the web or IOS App. I am totally locked out. It just so happens that I did receive an email with the information from a message that was left on my phone - so I know the actual voice mail works. It's a total access lock out.
I contacted the head of service by email and one of his office respresentives told me she was escalating the issue and somebody from their "Tier II" department & they would call me back by tomorrow. I have no idea what "Tier II" is but I hope to hear something soon.
I have just spoke to a gentleman named Chad in their repair department and my issue has been fixed. I can now see all the digital voice info (calls in, out & voicemail) on both the web page & iPhone app. He said something about makeing changes on the "back end" to correct the issue. Try to email to: email@example.com. That's what worked for me.
Thanks for posting your info - we have been having the same problem for some time - two 'tickets' with no response from comcast, so if I don't hear anything within the next day or so, I will try your suggestion re firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send an email to Tom Karinshak Senior Vice President of Customer Experienceby using the following link page also:
I have the same issue. I chatted and talked over the phone with tech people but they didn't solve the problem though they assured me they would. I will contact with the person you mentioned. Thanks.
I have same problem. I can't access voicemail from the web or app, but can from my comcast phone. The Comcast phone # is no longer assigned to a USERID and it doesn't have a TN assigned (according to one error). My voice2go configuration screen indicates that it is read only and "pending". Comcast support is asking for 72 hours to look at the issue. I'll try email to ecare on Monday.
Support Pet Peeves of the day.
1. Comcast rep who asks for window for call back (which I provide) and then doesn't call back.
2. Comcast rep who asks if I'm using a comcast phone and then reboots my internet and phone service with no notice.
3. Comcast rep who is helping with issue of accessing vmail and leaves vmail when he reboots my service by "accident".
4. Comcast rep who routes issues to wrong dept (i.e. internet access of voicemail issue to voicemail dept) resulting in several days of delay.
5. Comcast rep who doesn't write down what you tell them in the ticket and doesn't read back what they did write.
6. Comcast rep who provides the wrong ticket #.
7. Voicemail service access where it takes 72 hours (or more) to get someone to look at a problem. In 10 years of ATT vmail, I don't know if support was better or worse because the web and app always worked.
8. Comcast rep who can't find the ticket # that you reference and so creates a new ticket # but doesn't mention that the ticket # you provided doesn't exist and doesn't provide you with the new ticket #.