Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Telephone

New Poster

I have had two techs on site for which they charged me $40. a visit and the problem still exists.   Everything checked out fine in the home. The snapping sound is extremely bothersome, so loud sometimes it hurts my ears!  What next?

Service Expert

duxburycushing,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Administrator
Administrator

I am showing that the appointment we had scheduled was for internet issues and not phone problems and as Geek46 mentioned earlier a trouble call might be needed for you. I checked the logs on your modem and was able to see a lot of drops on signal. Let me know via private message if you would like me to schedule this appointment for you. -FC 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
New Poster

I did have a tech here for several issues, one of which was to check all connections to find the reason for the clicking or snapping on the phone. I was told by him that all checked okay.  Several phone calls for repair resulted in rebooting my modem and there was no change.  I did not call to report that the problem still existed because I felt that conversing with someone from the Phillipines was not going to resolve a thing.  I now feel exasperated.

Service Expert

duxburycushing,

I have RE-ESCALATED your issue to the Comcast Team available to these Forums based upon your reply that the snapping/popping/clicking is still occurring AFTER the Tech was onsite and stated all was well.  All isn't well and this should be corrected.  Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee idenitifed with a RED Lettered Username.  Please let me know if you are not contacted and i can send a PM of my own at that time.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Administrator
Administrator

duxburycushing, I reached out via private message. We will surely need to send someone back out for you. Let me know via private message what time best works for you. -FC 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.