Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: ON SCREEN CALLER ID

Frequent Visitor

I am also having a problem with caller ID on HDTV just set up in my bedroom.  Functions says on.  The caller ID on living room TV is working.  Does it only work on one TV?

Thanks in advance

Frequent Visitor

Caller ID

Have new HDTV in bedroom.  Caller ID function not working.  I've hit menu twice, gone into interactive tv and turned the function on.  Still does not work.  My HDTV dwnstairs has the function also and is working okay.  Does it only work on one TV?  Or do I have to buy something else?

Thanks in advance

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Caller ID

If it works on one it should work on the other, there is nothing besides what you said to do. If you go to interactive set up and its turned on it should work.  One thing to try.  Unplug the box wait two minutes plug it back in.  Let the guide data load make sure its turned on and then call your house.  Normally if it does not work it does not work for all tvs not just one, what is the make and model of the box on the one that does work and on the one that does not.

New Poster

My x1 box had to be replaced with a "new" one, which was actually USED. On my first dvr box, the caller ID worked fine. On this box, i get caller ID notifications for the previous owner. I've re-booted already. What now??