Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: New service internet and Porting number issues

New Poster

I thought I'd try the Comcast voice service. I sign up - after two weeks and several phone calls being told that "the MODEM is on its way - you'll get it in a day or two" an agent suddenly produces the Letter of Agency & tells me I have to complete it.

They also tell me that my order has been cancelled as the Letter of Agency has not been completed - no one mentioned the form & no-one contacted me to tell me that my order had been cancelled. Dreadful.

I can't sign the  Letter of Agency as I want to keep my current service until I know that we're happy with Comcast Voice.

Our web account is now inacessible as it's waiting for the Comcast Voice process to complete and I bet they'll try & bill us from when I first applied even thought we cannot get service. They really need to get their act togther on this, currently it's a fiasco.

New Poster

ditto on their getting their act together!  I just got installed TODAY and im\'m already angry.  i got phone nand internet.  The phone was my first known problem, i could call in but no one could call me.  that problem still exist.  I also had a problem getting online to comcast and my email. That one they were able to fix after a couple of hours on the phone

New Poster

Today a box arrived, containing a cable modem (not an eMTA), to replace the cable modem we currently have that works just fine.

..go figure..