Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Digitai Voice Center not Working

Regular Visitor

i wouldnt tell anyone to try comcast digital voice . i had no phone service since the 11th of  aug. i have called every hour on the hour and i had to wait on hold for a hour. and they tranfer me to the wrong department and still after calling them since nine oclock i still havent had anyone explain to me why i dont have phone service . even ask to speak to a superviser. and after holding for another hour i was cut off. if you want service please dont use comcast phone .i have had the worst  time trying to get my home number back from verizon. comcast lie and told me everything was worked out then the pull the same mess this month. i really dont know what to do but file a compiant . what kind of service are you giving  your customer. if i haad another choice i would canel my service with comcast . and still i dont have my number back after a month of calling comcast and verizon i am still were i was last month .  i no longer think that  comcast. know what they are doing . i had write and compain to every but seven on your side that my next move . please dont be a fool like me .

Message Edited by barbaraslight on 09-23-2008 03:31 PM
Email Expert

barbaraslight, what does that have to do with the Digital Voice Center, i.e. the web site for managing your Digital Voice service?

I understand you're upset and frustrated, but posting in totally unrelated threads is not a fruitful way to solve your problem.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

you are not the one having problems . if it was you i beleve that you would feel like i do. i pay my bills all i want is the service i paid for . and if you cant help me then mind your business
Security Expert

But interrupting another thread is not the way to do it.. I split this out into its own thread in the proper forum.
TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon