New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Poor Customer Serivce

ANSWERED
New Poster

Poor Customer Serivce

I have called twice and both times I have told the customer service reps that I do NOT want voice mail - I have my own and don't want or need the one offer by Comcast.  Both times I was assured that this would not be a problem to remove - well I am here to tell everyone that this isn't the case.  I still get the three tones when I pick up my phone and when I call my home phone I get the message that there is a mailbox that is not set up.  Well ----.....?????  If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.  

Accepted Solution

Re: Poor Customer Serivce

Yeap - you did good.  Thank you for your help.  You were the first person with Comcast that actually understood the problem and fixed it.  

Again Thank You....

View answer in context
Service Expert

Willie640,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Service Expert
Moved:

New Poster

Well I am going to assume that since I have not heard back from anyone on this issue that this forum has no pull in correcting the poor service that some of us are receiving.  Decisions - Decisions......

Service Expert

Willie640 wrote:

Well I am going to assume that since I have not heard back from anyone on this issue that this forum has no pull in correcting the poor service that some of us are receiving.  Decisions - Decisions......

The Comcast Official Employees may not have seen this...  I will PM one of them at this time.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Admin1

Hi Willie640,

I reviewed your account and am not showing Voice Mail on your account. I'm having a tech support team look at this to see what's causing this issue. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
New Poster

Thank you.  I have been told this twice before and to date no one has been able to correct the problem.  Your are more than welcome to contact me if this will help correct the issue.

Admin1

Hey Willie640. Wanted to follow up with you to see if this got resolved or not. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

Yeap - you did good.  Thank you for your help.  You were the first person with Comcast that actually understood the problem and fixed it.  

Again Thank You....

Admin1

You're welcome. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.