Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Phone working only when it wants to...

New Poster

Phone working only when it wants to...

I have been have issues with my phone for the past couple days now.  When people try and call in they get a number of messages, either, ' all circuits are busy' - 'please check the number and dial again' or that this number doesnt even exsist.  Comcast says it's all okay on their end but it's obviously NOT.  Any one else having these issues?
Regular Contributor

Re: Phone working only when it wants to...

Hi HeidiA,

I apologize for the lateness of the reply, but I've been out of the office on vacation for the last week.

I did some checking on your account and I didn't see any record of any investigation being done. If you are continuing to have problems please contact us. If the agent you speak with is not able to resolve the problem to your satisfaction immediately, they should either make an appointment for a technician to visit your home or arrange for a technician to investigate things from our end (depending on the results of their troubleshooting). In either case, the representative should give you a time frame for when the problem should be fixed and also provide you with a reference number.

If you prefer, you can email me and I will see if I can find out what is going on. Please include your telephone number in the email so I can be sure I am looking at the right account.

Thanks for the post!

Geoff.