Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Phone record for April

New Poster

Phone record for April

This is my second attempt at trying to get information regarding my phone calls made during April.  I have followed the instructions given in an automated e-mail and I get to this point again.  I just need the record of calls for April and I don't need another automated e-mails that offer other sites to go to.

Thank you

Contributor

Re: Phone record for April//Was This ever Solved?

Did you ever get a solution from Comcast regarding your missing April calls? I posted a similar Thread about multiple missing calls from my Phone Lists during June and my thus far unfulfilled efforts with Comcast to solve the issue (I bill clients by precise length of time including phone calls made/received).

I hope you had your issue successfully resolved. I'm still in the hopeful waiting phase.

Thanks, Michael

New Poster

Of course I am still waiting for my record of calls for April.  I have also tried calling directly to customer service and have gotten no response.  I guess I have to contact NSA to get a record of my calls.  It is important to me because I need it to support a claim for small claims court where the defendent is claiming I never called.  I don't think I have ever dealt with a company that has this bad of a customer service department. 

Regular Contributor

I can log in to my account and see every in/out going call I'v made.