Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Phone lines not working

New Poster

Phone lines not working

Last thursday August 6 @ 11:00 a.m. PG &E did some work here in Mariners Drive stockton. Power went out for few minutes and since then our telephone line is not working anymore. Can you send someone to check our lines? We are not getting any dial tone. This the only way I could connect with you. Help!.

Service Expert

Re: Phone lines not working

moyanib53 wrote:

Last thursday August 6 @ 11:00 a.m. PG &E did some work here in Mariners Drive stockton. Power went out for few minutes and since then our telephone line is not working anymore. Can you send someone to check our lines? We are not getting any dial tone. This the only way I could connect with you. Help!.

You should try the following:   http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/phone/troubleshooting-no-dial-tone/

If that doesn't work, you will need to contact Comcast to inform them of your service interruption by either calling or by entering onine chat here:   https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon