New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Phone keeps hanging up.

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Phone keeps hanging up.

I have a work from home job as a customer service rep and my phone hangs up on my customers every 30 minutes. I've chatted with Comcast agents and talked on the phone, but no one can seem to find the problem and fix it. I work ten hours a day five days a week so I'm hanging up on 20 customers a day and 100 a week. I need to get this fixed or lose my job. If Comcast can't fix this then I'll have to change phone providers. This is a big problem. Our work phones use Avaya as the software, but the Avaya has been checked and our techs say the problem lies with Comcast. Does anyone have a clue as to how to fix this issue? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Phone keeps hanging up.

Hi gardenman. I can understand your frustration with the service not working. I can assist you with your disconnecting phone service.  I have reviewed your account and I am seeing a signal issue that appears to be the cause of your drops. In this case, we usually like to schedule a technician visit to repair/correct the signal. I can get this schedule for you if you send me a private message with your full name, account number, and service address. 

View answer in context
Service Expert

gardenman,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi gardenman. I can understand your frustration with the service not working. I can assist you with your disconnecting phone service.  I have reviewed your account and I am seeing a signal issue that appears to be the cause of your drops. In this case, we usually like to schedule a technician visit to repair/correct the signal. I can get this schedule for you if you send me a private message with your full name, account number, and service address. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon