Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Phone Problems

New Poster

Phone Problems

I am about ready to go back to AT&T.  I have had 5 technicians here since we switched to Comcast phone.  The signal is sporadic.  They come to house and say the signal is fine and then get on the pole and say it goes in and out.  Someone was supposed to do something on the pole after a tech came on 9 Dec.  Don't know if they came but we still have calls where people can't hear us or voice goes in and out on their end or our end.  Calls don't always go through.  Someone came a few weeks ago and did something on the pole.  Phone seemed a little better - at that time we had no dial tone, no internet or TV.  This is ridiculous.  How do you keep any customers.  Someone on our street with Comcast has the same problem.  FIX IT!  The TV is fine and the internet is good most of the time.

Problem Solver

Re: Phone Problems

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
New Poster

Thank you very much.  Someone has contacted me but I wasn't sure if it was because of my email.  I've been busy with Christmas so haven't used the phone too much and someone came to our street last week and was supposed to have worked on the lines.  So far it's ok.  Mr. Spence gave me his phone number in case I have more problems. 

Thanks for your attention to this matter. 

Happy Holidays.

Frequent Visitor

I've had the same problem for the last month or so and it's occured several times.

It always happens mid morning and it just quits working for a couple of hours.

I'm pretty annoyed by this given how much money I send to Comcast each month.

So....any update to this problem will be appreciated.

Thank you all....