New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Phantom Voice Mails Continued

SOLVED
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

Phantom voice mails: For the past 3 weeks, during the overnight hours, I've received phantom voice mails triggering the flashing phone response. I have cleared them by calling my vm, leaving a test message and then deleting the message. The problem repeats each subsequent overnight. I then researched this problem on the forum and have refreshed the message waiting indicator using the web based voice preferences. The problem still repeats. This morning, after refreshing once again, the problem repeated about 45 minutes ago.

How can this problem with phantom voice mails be permanently solved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

Message 3 of 3
Solution

An Advanced Support Representative took measures that solved this problem

epwatters wrote:

epwatters wrote:

Phantom voice mails: For the past 3 weeks, during the overnight hours, I've received phantom voice mails triggering the flashing phone response. I have cleared them by calling my vm, leaving a test message and then deleting the message. The problem repeats each subsequent overnight. I then researched this problem on the forum and have refreshed the message waiting indicator using the web based voice preferences. The problem still repeats. This morning, after refreshing once again, the problem repeated about 45 minutes ago.

Please note that I am being assisted on this matter via ComcastCares twitter

The measures taken by an Advanced Support Representative have solved this problem

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 2 of 3

epwatters wrote:

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 3 of 3
Solution

An Advanced Support Representative took measures that solved this problem

epwatters wrote:

epwatters wrote:

The measures taken by an Advanced Support Representative have solved this problem