Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Paying for Triple play and not getting everything

Contributor

Paying for Triple play and not getting everything

I have the X1 triple play, which is supposed to include voice service.  I had to call last night again to get this reset.   I had a call from a technician while at work and was unable to get the call.  I was able to get my phone working last night with an agent on the chat.  However I am currently not getting all the features.  Somehow this feature got dropped from my account.  I have had nothing but problem since I moved with the X1 system.  I would recommend if you move to turn in all your equipement and get new.  I might as well.  The only thing I have left is my modem from my old address and my phone service has been dropped twice now.  I am not sitting on line behind 69 people to get a hold of a representative.  I feel I shouldn't have to worry that my phone service was dropped and I made no changed to my account.  Watch what you do.  I will be on day 3 tomorrow trying to get this feature added back to my account.  Until then I will have to make due.  I wish there was a faster way to get a hold of support.  I have phone service,  however it is not on my account, not linked to my X1 system, nor can I use the mobile app.. I love the features, but it feels like I am constantly fighting to get things corrected

Service Expert

Re: Paying for Triple play and not getting everyth

neilz wrote:

I have the X1 triple play, which is supposed to include voice service.  I had to call last night again to get this reset.   I had a call from a technician while at work and was unable to get the call.  I was able to get my phone working last night with an agent on the chat.  However I am currently not getting all the features.  Somehow this feature got dropped from my account.  I have had nothing but problem since I moved with the X1 system.  I would recommend if you move to turn in all your equipement and get new.  I might as well.  The only thing I have left is my modem from my old address and my phone service has been dropped twice now.  I am not sitting on line behind 69 people to get a hold of a representative.  I feel I shouldn't have to worry that my phone service was dropped and I made no changed to my account.  Watch what you do.  I will be on day 3 tomorrow trying to get this feature added back to my account.  Until then I will have to make due.  I wish there was a faster way to get a hold of support.  I have phone service,  however it is not on my account, not linked to my X1 system, nor can I use the mobile app.. I love the features, but it feels like I am constantly fighting to get things corrected

When you feel exhausted with calling into Comcast try this (it does work well ):

Send an email to:     we_can_help@comcast.com

Include all of your information, full name, service address, phone numbers where you can be reached easily, as well as the phone number associated with your account, your account number, and details about all the issues you have been having. Also include a link to this post.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

I email them and some other contact I have made thru the forum.  I am a little mad at the run around I am getting.  I talked to customer service and each department is blaming each other.  I don't can and want it fixed.   I had the same problem when I move and am back in the same position.  The phone support doesn't care.  I spent almost an hour on the phone today.  Noone seem to care I am paying for a service and they aren't providing it.  I have gotten more help from the forum than from the phone or agents.

Service Expert

neilz wrote:

I email them and some other contact I have made thru the forum.  I am a little mad at the run around I am getting.  I talked to customer service and each department is blaming each other.  I don't can and want it fixed.   I had the same problem when I move and am back in the same position.  The phone support doesn't care.  I spent almost an hour on the phone today.  Noone seem to care I am paying for a service and they aren't providing it.  I have gotten more help from the forum than from the phone or agents.

This is why COmcast rates dead-last in Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service....

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon