Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Page not found on Voice Mail

Regular Visitor

Page not found on Voice Mail

I can not access Voice Mail on my computer. Everything was working until yesterday when I changed my personal greeting on the phone. I still get e-mail but when I check my messages on the computer, in big letters the page says "SORRY, WE WERE UNABLE TO LOAD THIS PAGE". Then at the very bottom of the page in the dark area, The computer says "page not found". I can still retrieve my messages on the phone, i.e. *99, but not on the computer. A little help please.

Regular Visitor

Re: Page not found on Voice Mail

I am having the same problem. They seem to be having trouble with it. Nothing that you did caused the problem. I wish they would fix it!

Regular Visitor

Thank you for getting back to me. It just seems strange and coincidental that right after I changed my Voice Mail message I started having problems.

Regular Visitor

I read in another posting that they logged out of Comcast, clicked on voice mail while he was logged out. The Comcast log on page came up after that and after logging on, it took him to voice mail with no problems.

I tried it and it worked for me. Try logging out and then log back in.

Regular Visitor

Thank you. I will try this right now.

Regular Visitor

I just did as you suggested and it worked. I now have my Voice Mail back. Thank you again.    Mike

New Poster

I have this same problem & have logged out & back in & still it is not working.   Any suggestions anyone? Thanks

New Poster

tried again & now its OK

New Poster

I can not access Voice Mail on my computer. Everything was working until yesterday when I tried to delete all the old messages. I still get e-mail but when I check my messages on the computer, in big letters the page says "SORRY, WE WERE UNABLE TO LOAD THIS PAGE". Then at the very bottom of the page in the dark area, The computer says "page not found". I can still retrieve my messages on the phone, i.e. *99, but not on the computer. A little help please.

Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem tried everything you  said plus shutting down computer still no luck!  what going on?

Regular Visitor

I don't know what to tell you guys. I had to do it a couple of times now just to get into my voice mail. You probably will have to call Comcast.

Try using a different browser. I am using Chrome.

New Poster

PLEASE NOTE I'M HAVING PROBLEMS LOADING MY VOICE MAIL AT THE COMPUTER. IT KEEPS READING UNABLE TO LOAD , REFRESH .CAN YOU ASSIST IN THIS MATTER ? THANK YOU MR. PANEPINTO

Frequent Visitor

I got the same message for the past couple days. If anyone knows what to do please let me know.

Regular Visitor

I WAS FINALLY ABLE  TO LOAD MY VOICEMAIL BY USING A DIFFERANT BROWSER

USING CHROME! INSTEAD?

New Poster

Same problem

Regular Visitor

Follow the instructions in message 4.

Contributor

Make sure you log out of both the main page and the connect page when leaving the web sites.