New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On-line voice call log shows wrong info

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

On-line voice call log shows wrong info

As of mid-day March 15, the on-line voice call log is showing incorrect information. A call early that day is correct, but a call on the 16th shows the previous day's date and an incorrect time of 8:00 PM EDT. Since that day all logged calls show the previous day's date and a time of 8 PM, no matter what the actual call time was. Furthermore, it can take many hours, perhaps 12 - 24, for the call to show up in the log. It used to be that the calls would show up within 5 - 10 minutes.

I signed up for Nomorobo about a month ago, which involved turning on Simultaneous Ring. It's been working perfectly, and still seems to. But because calls intercepted by Nomorobo no longer show up on my physical phone's list of recent calls, so I've come to rely on the Xfinity on-line log to make sure no "good" calls are being blocked.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar, and can anyone suggest a fix? I have already rebooted (powered  down/up) the gateway/modem and my cordless phone base unit.

Accepted Solution

Re: On-line voice call log shows wrong info

And furthermore, all the wrong entries in the log except one seem to be correct today, with real times and dates. That's good enough for me.

Hooray.

View answer in context
Regular Contributor

same here all of my calls today show I received them yesterday and they are not in the order I received them they all say received at 8pm. I deleted cache and date on app still happening.
Frequent Visitor

Good, I'm glad it's not just me. I may have been wrong about how long it takes for a new call to show up - it's probably not as long as 12 hours, but I'm sure it's much longer than it used to be.

Since it seems to be a general problem or at least not only local to me, maybe the powers-that-be will see these posts or are otherwise aware of it and are working on a fix.

I'm in eastern Massachusetts, by the way. Whereabouts are you?

Frequent Visitor

I hope I'm not saying this prematurely, but it appears that the problem might be fixed. Calls logged on Friday show the wrong date and time as I described above, but calls on and since Saturday are listed correctly. Either the system corrected itself or someone at Comcast intervened, I guess.

Frequent Visitor

And furthermore, all the wrong entries in the log except one seem to be correct today, with real times and dates. That's good enough for me.

Hooray.