Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Nomorobo

New Poster

Nomorobo

I am trying to sign for the Nomorobo protection. In order to proceed  I need to get in the "Voice and Text" field of the Comcast menu 

When I try to do it, a message comes back stating that I am not authorized to acces this field.

I have no idea what authorization I need . These  marketeers calls  are driving us crazy and Nomorobo seems a good protection.

Thanks for the help

Service Expert

Re: Nomorobo

NLRL wrote:

I am trying to sign for the Nomorobo protection. In order to proceed  I need to get in the "Voice and Text" field of the Comcast menu 

When I try to do it, a message comes back stating that I am not authorized to acces this field.

I have no idea what authorization I need . These  marketeers calls  are driving us crazy and Nomorobo seems a good protection.

Thanks for the help

Only the primary account can access this area, or a secondary account once permissions have been granted.   You may need to look at the permissions of the account you are signing in with to see if there is something amiss....  MyAccount>>>>Users&Preferences

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon