members

online now

discussions

Noborobo

SOLVED
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1 of 5

Hello, I set up Noborobo for my parents (Xfinity Voice account). Did the Forward call number of Nomorobo in their settings account. When I go on the Nomorobo.com web site it does say phone number is "Protected" but when I do the "Test" the Orange bar goes accross and comes back "Not Protected" and I don't think it is actually working because they are still receiving alot of phone calls of Strange places. Was reading the FAQ (Link) There's a glitch in Comcast's site, that's causing the Advanced Call Forward feature to not forward the call correctly. Let me know if you need their account number to look into for me/them. I'm sorry maybe a Mod can help.

https://nomorobo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208013676-I-have-Comcast-set-up-exactly-right-and-it-...

4 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 5

Hi tstack, I would be happy to check the provisioning for your parents XFINITY Voice account. I won't be able to make any account changes unless you are listed on the account as an authorized party, however the I can make sure our back office provisioning is correct. To get started, please send me a private message with your parents account number, your full name, the full name on the account, and their service address.

Thank you.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 3 of 5
Joe PM sent.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 5
Solution

I received your PM timstack, and I was able to locate their account. I reviewed the Voice 2go provisioning in the switch and our back end, everything is set correctly for Voice 2go and Advanced Call Forwarding to function properly. (You can test this by downloading the XFINITY Connect App and logging in using your parents credentials and making a test phone call to prove the provisioning is set correctly.) The Nomorobo not working does not appear to be on the Comcast side. You will need to contact Nomorobo for further support on this feature and to verify the pilot number they have provided you.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 5 of 5
Okay Thanks