Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No voice mail access for a week

Frequent Visitor

No voice mail access for a week

Message says it all.  I am open to help from anyone as we are rounding 8 days without the ability to get my messages.

Contributor

Re: No voice mail access for a week

GUBAVISN

Your post doesn't say if you called comcast to report the voice mail lost . Last night we lost our voice mail off and on .Today we called comcast and they said they were doing maintenance on the voice mail system . Check to see if you need to reset your pin number.

Frequent Visitor

Yes I have had multiple calls to comcast.  I can neither access from web or via phone.  On the website a see a banner requesting I join xfinity voice (sign up request).  Via phone put in my pin and I get a message say service is currently not available.  

I have not been able to get anybody to do anything except tell me there is an open ticket.  In the past you could actually talk to a tech and work through a problem.  Not anymore. 

Frequent Visitor

After an hour online chat I have requested Comcast turn off their voicemail service to my phone lines.  Amazing after 55 minutes the online representative tells me she would like to consult with a technical representative.  Which is when I said turn it off.  I have better things to do in my life then figure out why your services you charge me for don't work. 7 days with no contact from anyone was long enough.

New Poster

Right - I have called many times for the last year and still can't get any help.  The people you talk to don't know how to help. I am at my wits end.  Comcast as gotten too big and could care less about their customers.