Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No notice of waiting voice mails

New Poster

No notice of waiting voice mails

We switched to Comcast.voice a few weeks ago. We set up our voice mail and everything seemed ok. After a week we noticed that we didn't have any notices that we had messages. When I checked the voice mail there were 10 messages. Shouldn't the phone beep or something to let me know there is a voice mail? IF so how do I turn that on. Also shouldn't the voice mail tell me the date and time they left the message? I have looked in the book the tech gave me when he hooked us up and can find nothing to help me.. Any help you can give would be great..

Cable Expert

Re: No notice of waiting voice mails

The date and time is a user selectable option and can be turned on in Xfinity Connect under preferences / call manager.

The missing studdertone is usually an issue with codes on your accout that only a Comcast support agent can fix or forward the ticket to someone that can.

vm.JPG

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon