Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No active phone numbers were found on your account.

New Poster

I am unable to access my voicemail from the web.  When I select voice from the xfinity email interface I see the message

Sorry, but there’s something wrong with your account. Please contact Customer Care and tell them about the following error: No TN Found on account.

When I go to preferences and click on voice I see:

Rob

Cable Expert

Re: No active phone numbers were found on your account.

This is mostly a user to user forum, so it would be best to contact Comcast support to get it fixed.

1-800-266-2278

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Hi eyric101

This has happened to me twice in last 2 months.  I've contacted Comcast via Chat because it only takes 6-15 minutes, versus 30-45 if I call Customer Service.

Both times I've been given poor explanations:  first it was that they were upgrading the engineering and it somehow "lost" customers account information and the last time it was a software flaw that lost my information. 

Funny thing:  it didn't loose the information either time on my autopayment source.  The money was drafted right on time!

New Poster

I noticed that as well Danishgal, never an error processing my payment - Thanks for the info though!  I really don't want to spend ANY time on the phone with their customer service.  They are more likely to rebuild my account for an extra commision then have any clue what I am talking about.  I was hopking that this forum was like Verizon's monitored forums and my simple post would cause them to just go in and fix it.  Any chance that I can email them the problem?

New Poster

I doubt sending an email will resolve the problem.  And I'm sure the reason the "Cable Expert" stated this was a "user to user" forum and referred you to Comcast confirms there is no other way to fix the problem.  If you don't call or use Chat it will stay the way it is.  Again, I use Chat because I can make and keep a copy of the transcript of the "Chat".  Becomes my proof of problems and sketchy service.  Good luck.

New Poster

Update:  I just received another telemarketing call; went into my account to enter the number on my blocked call list and guess what???  It says there are no active numbers were found on my account.  When I click on the "Voice" tab at the top, this message appears:  Sorry, but there's something wrong with your account.  Please contact Customer Care and tell them about the following error:  No TN Found on account."

I have a copy of the December 15, 2014 Chat with this exact problem.  I'm sick of wasting time on Chat and the phone to Customer No Service.  I'm going to mail a copy to the FCC and see if they can perhaps get Comcast to provide the service they are being paid to provide.  Yep, call blocking was one of the features I was promised, but I can not access it because "there are no active numbers found on my account".

On top of this, Comcast has still not repaired damage to my home done during the installation of my initial service in 2013!!!  I'm going to include that in my FCC complaint as well.

Maybe if enough of us go to the FCC, Comcast will operate like a reputable company.

New Poster

Update: I just spent a couple hours online in chat with support. I was transferred to 4 or 5 different people. They all asked the same questions. Eventually they transferred me to the phone department. A couple more automatic transfers later and I found a rep that was able to fix it. I did not want to spend that time (as I took my laptop to dinner with my family) but it is over now. I hope it does not reoccur.