Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No Xfinity Connect Voice

New Poster

No Xfinity Connect Voice

I have never been able to access the Voice option under Xfinity connect. when I click on the tab, it shows advetisement for Xfinity Voice. I've contacted customer service three times and each time they open a ticket and tell me someone will call me. No one calls and the problem is never fixed. Also additional extra services are added to my bill mysteriously on the same days I contacted customer service without my permission.

Cable Expert

Re: No Xfinity Connect Voice

Please send a email to the Corp escalation team at we_can_help@cable.comcast.com and they will get the right people involved to get it fixed.  They should respond during the weekday.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Re: No Xfinity Connect Voice

ceecee88 wrote:

I have never been able to access the Voice option under Xfinity connect. when I click on the tab, it shows advetisement for Xfinity Voice. I've contacted customer service three times and each time they open a ticket and tell me someone will call me. No one calls and the problem is never fixed. Also additional extra services are added to my bill mysteriously on the same days I contacted customer service without my permission.

@ceecee88, your account wasn’t provisioned correctly. I made few changes to the account.

Can you please verify and let me know, if you are able to access Xfinity Connect Voice on your account.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley