Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No Voice Mail and can't get PIN

Regular Visitor

No Voice Mail and can't get PIN

I moved about three weeks ago and my voice mail was shutoff a week before the scheduled time. Now I can't access it by computer or cellphone. When i try to access it from home, it asks for a PIN that I never received and when I ask for the PIN to be sent to my e-mail it says that it's not available and to try back later.

I've been trying back later for three weeks. I've also chatted with service people at least 4 times and they haven't been able to do anything other than to tell me to try again.

Does anyone have a clue what's going on?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: No Voice Mail and can't get PIN

Problem Solver

---

Sorry about the issues that you are having.

Sounds like you need to re set up your voicemail. In-order to do this make sure that you are calling in from your comcast phone by dialing *99.

To get your pin(voicemail passcode) or to have it reset you will need to call into customer care from your comcast phone. We must verify who you are before releasing this information.

Please let me know if you require more assistance.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Regular Visitor

I tried *99 and it wants a PIN I don't have and if I have to call to get the PIN, why do you have a form that says I can get it online and then doesn't work.

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

Since the link does not work for you try this.

1. Completely log out of comcast.

2. Next type in comcast.net in your web browser

3. Next click on the voice icon right hand side (picture of a telephone)

4. That should bring you to the page that you could not get to.

I would try to use the email option by typing your email address and password see if that works for your computer.

When it ask you for a pin by typing *99 on your telephone since you don't have one you have to create one by typing some number or letters on your phone. This would be like a password.