Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New message not indicated on phone

New Poster

New message not indicated on phone

When I called home to see if I had any voice mail messages I discovered there were four new messages from the past several days.  However, my phone did not display "new message" or have the rapid dial tone either.  Anyone else having this problem?

New Poster

Re: New message not indicated on phone

Yes...we are. It's been going on since before Christmas.

New Poster

Have the opposite problem; have rapid dial tone and indication from phone that there is new voice mail but there are no new voice mails (verified by checking for voice mail by Internet).  Additionally, can't get through by phone to Comcast.  We can make and receive calls but dealing with Xfinity and Comcast, in general is frustrating. 

New Poster

Yes.  We are having this same problem.  Just found 8 message from over a week ago!!!  COMCAST what's going on here?

Regular Visitor

This has been happening to me for the past few months too!! Just found a bunch of messages including one from a friend who just got out of the hospital and one from my niece who was in town I missed. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?? I'm missing important calls for no reason, haven't changed ANY settings. PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!!