Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New Xfinity.net voice online interface sucks

New Poster

New Xfinity.net voice online interface sucks

Go back to the old version i hate this one. instead of having all information show up across in one single line, now i have to click on each call/vm in order to view the full details. that is ridiculous and very inefficient.  when something isn't broken, don't fix it. 

Contributor

Re: New Xfinity.net voice online interface sucks

i cannot delete missed calls or  received cLLS I HVE A TON OF THEM DOES COMCAST KNOW HOW TO PUT A DELETE BUTTON THERE FOR THOSE CALLS TERRIBLE SYSTEM

Regular Contributor

You can't see the missed called numbers if it has a name, and there is no time on the list.

And what is the Screen Button for?

If you can get this fixed then fine if not go back to the old way.

marffin

Contributor

I loved the old version. The new version truly does suck! The last call in my "Answered Calls" log shows up as June 14th and it's now the 20th. I've answered the phone several times in that period of time and none of the calls show up. They used to show up MINUTES after I hung up the phone. And yeah, I hate not being able to see the duration of the calls anymore. 

Comcast, why do you keep trying to fix stuff that ain't broke???

New Poster

The new version is horrible and the old version was great.  It was one of the best things about the service.

As the others have asked, is there any way to go back to the old version?

Comcast, could you at least give us the courtesy of a response?!?!?!

Frequent Visitor

I agree!  It is a terrible interface. 

New Poster

I agree. This interface is not user friendly and it is not as functional as it was in prior versions. This is a lousy upgrade.

Regular Contributor

And now Comcast is going up 4.5% on my monthly, it would be nice if they would go back to the old way.

If it cost more we should have a say!

marffin

Contributor

hate this system for calls cant delete the missed calls im thinking of looking elsewhere they sure dony care , only if they want to increase your bill