Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

My phone says no longer in service and i havent gotten my first bill yet and was fine yesterday

New Poster

My phone says no longer in service and i havent gotten my first bill yet and was fine yesterday

My phone says no longer in service my son was sick at school today and a police officer had to come tell me and this is a new account checked all plugs cords it's not that need my phone

Frequent Visitor

Re: My phone says no longer in service and i haven

Did you contact Tech support and try re-activating your account? I am assuming you have a new DOCSIS 3.0 modem since you are a new customer, they should be able to re-activate.

My phone service has been out of service since Sunday and the Tech said they cannot re-activate my service unless I get a new modem... blah blah....blah blah and more blah.

Frequent Visitor

Update: How I solved my issue

The  issue  I had was resolved by upgrading my old motorola modem to a new Technicolor DOCSIS 3.0 modem. Comcast shipped and delivered in   3 days

According to the techs it  was a provisioning issue. I recommend using Chat agents rather than Telephone support for newer modems.

Administrator
Administrator

4everlove2007, I checked the phone on our end and was able to show it as active without problems. Has this issue continued for you? -FC 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon