Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

My Caller ID

New Poster

My Caller ID

When I make a call to my neighbor from my home line, it doesn't display my phone number or name, just California.  When I was on another phone service it did display my name and phone number.  Any ideas how to resolve this?

Cable Expert
Moved:

Re: My Caller ID

This is a placeholder for a post that was moved to a secure location because it violates the forum guidelines (inappropriate or disruptive). http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Posting-Guidelines/td-p/866289

Cable Expert

Re: My Caller ID

Call 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) and see if they can fix it for you . My guess is they will need to escalate it to get it fixed. If you get no joy...

....your best option is to contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com). You can also ask for help via Twitter (@ComcastCares), Facebook or the Comcast Direct Forum.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon