Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Missed Calls no longer showing up right away

Contributor

This started a few days ago. The "Missed Calls" in my call history on the Xfinity web site are not showing up right away. Say I get home and the caller ID on my phone says a call came in at 4:41 PM. When I check my call history an hour later, the call is not showing up yet. That call didn't show up until the following morning.

It's always been like this for "Answered Calls" and "Placed Calls" - they don't show up in my history for hours. But I've always been able to rely on seeing a Missed Call moments after it's come into my house. 

I use this feature to check on my incoming calls at home when I'm at work. I hope this new time lapse isn't going to be permanent.

Contributor

Well, it's almost 7 months later and nothing has improved. Calls coming into my house don't show up on the Xfinity web site for my account until hours later. When I'm at another location and I'm checking to see who called my house, I think it's fair that I should be able to see the call within a few minutes, not hours.

Does anyone know why this feature has gotten so much worse? Is it the software Xfinity is using? I'd love to know if they're even working on it.