Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Made arrangements twice for the same issue and for the second time my service was interrupted?!?

New Poster

Made arrangements twice for the same issue and for the second time my service was interrupted?!?

Hi, my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(removed for safety). My phone # is
xxx-xxx-xxxx(removed for safety. On 05/04/07 I  spoke with a guy by the name of Phil.  I Informed him I would be making a payment on the 5th thru my online banking. I asked if there would be any interruption cause it would be a day later then I stated before. I was told that it wasn't in shut off status so I would be fine. Next thing ya know my cable was shut off.
  I called to find out why. A lady then told me my bill was $500 and some dollars. I thought I was gonna fall over. I have the last bill I received dated 04/24/07. It says Past Due Balance: $111.33 and Total Balance: $247.58.  I paid the $111.33 on 05/05/07.  I then spoke with a lady by the name of Megan on 05/11/07.
Explained what happened on the last arrangements that were made and discussed arrangements on getting my bill paid  and my cable was turned back on and was told that there would be no interruptions as long as I made my payment on the day agreed to. Which is 05/18/07.
  At the moment I cannot call out and not sure if anyone is able to call in. I'm for the most part pretty happy with your service. Although, if the operators who are getting on the phone making arrangements arn't qualified to keep their word then these type of calls should be directed to the right people who can. One person tells me one thing and I do my part next thing ya know they go back on their word, I call up and told sorry they must have informed you wrong, or they shouldn't of told you that!?! It would be different if it happened here and there. However, this has happened to me several times.  
  I have to work tomorrow and might not be able to call right away. So please would you have someone look into this as soon as possible. It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Message Edited by JimWe on 05-16-2007 07:51 AM

Security Expert

Re: Made arrangements twice for the same issue and for the second time my service was interrupted?!?

You have posted way too much information in a semi-public forum, In case you don't get back here I am going to ask the mods remove your real name (having your real name as your forum name isn't so good either), your address and phone number..  None of us other customers need to know that..

(and BTW you should be able to get a transaction number from the bank to verify your payment date)
TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Re: Made arrangements twice for the same issue and for the second time my service was interrupted?!?

I apologize for the issues you have been having regarding your service.

I have removed your name and address for your safety. We encourage your input but due to the open access to this forum we politely request that you refrain from giving out private information.

If you would like you can email me directly to discuss your situation more in depth, or you can contact us to speak with a billing representative.

Thanks for the post!

Message Edited by JimWe on 06-04-2007 06:27 AM