Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Lost phone number

Regular Visitor

Lost phone number

I am having trouble retrieving the original phone number issued to me in September, because of Customer service error. In Sept I signed up for triple play over the phone and was issued a phone number that was turned on at my house but when I went into the local office to inquire why my bill did not reflect the triple play, I was told I didn't’t have it. The girl in our local office then set me up with triple play in the beginning of November and inadvertently changed the number I had that was turned on at my house already.  In between Sept and November my husband had business cards made, a website created, a banner, signs for his truck, and brochures all printed with the original number we were issued. I have been trying to get that number back and have been going into the local office for almost a month now, but no one seems to be able to just solve a very simple problem. We really need that number or we will have to spend hundreds of dollars again to have everything reprinted not to mention the business we might of lost, can someone please help me?

Cable Expert

Re: Lost phone number

This is a user to user community forum for residential service.  There is no one from Comcast here to help.

Please post over at the business class forum http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com  They have Comcast Employees to help with Business Class service.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon