Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Loss of phone service

New Poster

Loss of phone service

I have had my phone service for 6 months. In the last 5 weeks I have routinely lost dial tone or gotten fast busy. This has happened 3 times in the last 5 weeks. Each time I go on the web and get service to send a refresh or whatever, they get it back. It's a pain. Now it's out again. The same equipment that worked for the first 6 months and at my previous location for 3 years seems to be an issue. I recently added service at another location (yes I have 2 accounts) on June 13 and have not had regular phone service work for more than a day or 2. An outside service told me it could be the VTech phone. I went and got a Panasonic and have a regular dial tone but when I call any number, I get a fast busy. So I have 2 accounts and no phone service. Making matters worse, when I call Comcast and break through the lines of automation to talk to a real person, they tell me the system is down and I need to call back!!!! Holy cow!!!! This is a serious issue and I know I'm venting, but really!!!!! Can anyone help?????????