Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Long distance calls are restricted...

Regular Visitor

Long distance calls are restricted...

All of a sudden I am unable to make long distance phone calls.  When I try I get a message stating that my call cannot be completed because my account is restricted. I have unlimited service, and the Comcast rep told me everything looked fine, and saw no reason this should be happening.

Cable Expert

Re: Long distance calls are restricted...

Contact Comcast again as many times, calling different agents will get you different answers.  It still sounds like a billing issue that only a Comcast billing agent could fix.  This forum is a user to user forum with little interaction with real Comcast emplpyees.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Thanks..I'll call again, but I know it's not a billing issue...I am up to date with my bill.

New Poster

My mother recently down-graded her voicemail with Comcast to save some money on her account.  Her long distance phone calls are now restricted, and she pays less on her phone part of the bill.  Perhaps you were inadvertently switched to that lower tier of service?

Tags (1)