Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Limitless Voice

New Poster

Limitless Voice

Am subscribed to Xfinity Voice Unlimited, and my bill says the basic charge covers international calling to several countries.  Which countries are these that are covered without any additional charge?  Thank you.

Service Expert

Re: Limitless Voice

wnicgors wrote:

Am subscribed to Xfinity Voice Unlimited, and my bill says the basic charge covers international calling to several countries.  Which countries are these that are covered without any additional charge?  Thank you.

I just received a letter from Comcast stating they were adding 6 new countries to unlimited calling....  I just looked everywhere in the Xfinity Voice section and could not find anything there...   you may have to call into Comcast and ask that direct question as this would be within your account/billing details....    You can go into a chat session online by clicking here if phone doesnt appeal to you:  https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Limitless Voice

wnicgors wrote: ... Which countries are these that are covered ...

Please see http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/comcast-phone-customers-now-get-unlimited-ca...