Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Land line not working and internet slow

Regular Visitor

Land line not working and internet slow

Here we go again! This same thing happened a couple of months ago. When I get a phone call, no one can hear me nor can I hear them. When I hang up, the phone rings once and I have a voicemail from the caller like I nevered picked up. The internet is also running very slow. When this happened before, I called 4 times to get it resolved. FINALLY, Comcast sent a technician out and found that several customers were having the same issues in my area. I am in North Knox county very close to the Union County line on Texas Valley Road. Time to send a technician out again - PRONTO!! At the very least, try to call me - you'll see.

New Poster

Re: Land line not working and internet slow

My land line is not workiing either.  I can hear people when when I call out, or someone calls me, but they cannot hear me.  Had 2 technicians at my house for over 4 hours last night, finally left at 10:30pm with no resolution!  Has your problem been resolved?

Regular Visitor

Yes it is. I reset my modem yesterday which didn't work in the past. So far, so good.

Frequent Visitor

I am having issues as well recently.  When on a conference call with several people, they complain I'm cutting in and out or that they can't hear me.

Regular Visitor

Check with your neighbors who have Comast phone service. If they are having problems too, Comcast will not put it together. You have to insist that they come out. My phone service has been a lot worse since they updated the modems. 

Connection Expert
Moved: