Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Just Fed Up

New Poster

Just Fed Up

I have been dissatisfied with Comcast Business Services since the first day that I called for service. From day one every time I am told something it proves to be wrong. Every appointment set has resulted in delay or rescheduling or in a bungled call because the materials needed were not available on the service truck. We have had billing issues, online service issues and have never had someone call back within 24 hours per our service agreement. Today though I reached the point to where I am fed up. After spending a few hours being transferred from one service rep to another I am done.

I was told we moved houses and our small home business phone line from Service Electric, that we could not transfer it from a business line to a residential line as requested. We were told we could only move it as a business line into a new business line account. My Comcast Sales Rep Anna King told me that after one year I could have the number ported over from business to residential.  We want to do this to consolidate our billing, and yes to save money - we are very small.

After yet another billing error and frustrating experience with customer service trying to resolve it I decided it was enough.

Today I called to transfer the line, and I was told I could do this, transferred, told I needed to speak with someone else, transferred, and sent to a few others before finally ending up with the Sales Disconnect Dept where I was told everyone before him was wrong and I could not do want I was told I could. When I asked if I could appeal this – I was there was no other person I could speak to. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told they do not take calls. When I asked where I could file a complaint I was told there was no such place.

Where is the guarantee of customer service? Where is the integrity on your part to live up to your agreements? How come I must live up to a service agreement when you don’t hold to your part of the bargain?  Only one incidence was I compensated for a blown service call, never for days of lost service or the days I stayed home waiting in vain for someone to show up only to have to call and find out the service rep have rescheduled the appointment and never let me know. One mistake I could forgive – this happened several times!

I am frustrated, and honestly fed up. Unfortunately I have no other option but to work with you.

I want to make the change from a business line to residential for my business account.

Cable Expert

Re: Just Fed Up

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified of your post.

Watch this post and your email for updates from the team.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Retired Administrator

Re: Just Fed Up

Stangy73 wrote:

I have been dissatisfied with Comcast Business Services since the first day that I called for service. From day one every time I am told something it proves to be wrong. Every appointment set has resulted in delay or rescheduling or in a bungled call because the materials needed were not available on the service truck. We have had billing issues, online service issues and have never had someone call back within 24 hours per our service agreement. Today though I reached the point to where I am fed up. After spending a few hours being transferred from one service rep to another I am done.

I was told we moved houses and our small home business phone line from Service Electric, that we could not transfer it from a business line to a residential line as requested. We were told we could only move it as a business line into a new business line account. My Comcast Sales Rep Anna King told me that after one year I could have the number ported over from business to residential.  We want to do this to consolidate our billing, and yes to save money - we are very small.

After yet another billing error and frustrating experience with customer service trying to resolve it I decided it was enough.

Today I called to transfer the line, and I was told I could do this, transferred, told I needed to speak with someone else, transferred, and sent to a few others before finally ending up with the Sales Disconnect Dept where I was told everyone before him was wrong and I could not do want I was told I could. When I asked if I could appeal this – I was there was no other person I could speak to. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told they do not take calls. When I asked where I could file a complaint I was told there was no such place.

Where is the guarantee of customer service? Where is the integrity on your part to live up to your agreements? How come I must live up to a service agreement when you don’t hold to your part of the bargain?  Only one incidence was I compensated for a blown service call, never for days of lost service or the days I stayed home waiting in vain for someone to show up only to have to call and find out the service rep have rescheduled the appointment and never let me know. One mistake I could forgive – this happened several times!

I am frustrated, and honestly fed up. Unfortunately I have no other option but to work with you.

I want to make the change from a business line to residential for my business account.

I will have our Regional office look into this and get back to you.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon