Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

It Works!

Regular Contributor

It Works!

Just received my Digitone Call Blocker yesterday, plugged it in and first thing I get is a "Unknown Number" that Comcast is supposed to block, and the Call Blocker blocked it!

It blocked 3 more calls, and I can use it to block international as well spoofed numbers.

So Comcast would you please refund my my $99?

Service Expert

Re: It Works!

pudwinker, Last year there was a thread about blocking calls.

One person posted a detailed positive review of Digitone. If you haven't seen it here it is

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Universal-Caller-ID/How-do-I-block-quot-800-Service-quot-calls/m-p/1253...

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Re: It Works!

Read the post, and I’m more than happy to have the blocker. So far it has blocked at least 30 "Unknown Number" since I hooked it up. I know all about the Comcast block of this type of call can be blocked, but Comcast said that it can't block some numbers because they are political or charity calls. So that's why this works great!

If Comcast would only regard its costumers and change their blocking policy and block all calls that people want to not have coming in, that would be something, but they’re not into helping their costumers just making money.