Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Internet working fine, but Digital voice dissapeared.....

Regular Visitor

Internet working fine, but Digital voice dissapeared.....

Hello,

I lost my digital voice service somewhere and can't seem to find it. I have reset the modem check all connections but it's hiding very well!
Do you think you could help me find my digital voice service again so that I may make the phone calls I need to?
Thank you very muchSmiley Happy
Regular Contributor

Re: Internet working fine, but Digital voice dissapeared.....

Hi love2learn,

It looks like you did exactly the right thing and called in to report the problem. I've done some checking and it looks like everything should be working just fine now. There was an error in the provisioning that caused your Digital Voice service to go missing.

If you're having any further problems with your service, we are always available to help. If you prefer, you can also email me for assistance.

Thanks for the post!

Geoff.

Regular Visitor

Re: Internet working fine, but Digital voice dissapeared.....

Hi Geoff,

Just wanted to thank you for looking into it, turns out my moms tv was putting out 7.4 on the signal and needed a filter installed. Now everything is working fine except our voicemail box for some reason? I am trying to fix that but it says it hasn't been set up which it has and right now the digital voice center online is being worked on I guess. Anyhow thank you again for looking into it for us I appreciate it and have a great week!Smiley Happy