Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Incoming calls go straight to voice-mail

New Poster

Incoming calls go straight to voice-mail

Everyday we are receiving complaints that our calls are going straight to Voice-mail and the phone never rings. It comes and goes????

New Poster

Re: Incoming calls go straight to voice-mail

I don't see the calls that I have missed or even answered calls are on the list of received calls for the day, until the next day. What good is voice mail, if you can't get your message until the next day, when a lot of my calls, I need the answer the same day I might get a message. It is extremely important for my phone to work properly, as I have a very severe case of Crohn's Disease and need to talk to the people at the Doctors offices very frequently. I am in and out of the Hospital and am on my way back in, but wanted you to be aware that there is a problem.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Laura A. Johnston

New Poster

Re: Incoming calls go straight to voice-mail

I'm not alone- Yea!.  No ring on phone and no computer noise to alert of new message (or in ancient history  a telephone call) on Voicemail . Computer and phone is not taped hourly for new information 

like an obsessive nose picker.  My one finger was used when I was alerted by a red light on the answering machine, and again by one finger deleted or redialed the caller. We have progressed to  the future  of infinity. Endless nothing..