Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Incoming call from ATT cell phone does not identify correctly on TV display.

Regular Visitor

Incoming call from ATT cell phone does not identify correctly on TV display.

I have two sons and they both have ATT Cell phones.  One of them, incorectly identifies with my other son's name.  Very confusing.  The number correctly identifies to our phones, but the name text on the TV screen is wrong.

New Poster

Re: Incoming call from ATT cell phone does not identify correctly on TV display.

take your son's phone number off of this form. no one who reads this problem you have needs to know it. call comcast customer service for help.

Regular Visitor

Re: Incoming call from ATT cell phone does not identify correctly on TV display.

Thanks - Have edited my post

New Poster

Has anyone been able to resolve the issue with ATT Caller ID's not displaying on Comcast Caller ID?  I have 3 cell phones with ATT and none of the caller ID info displays on Comcast Caller ID. There are three distinct names associates with each number nand those name appear on my monthly ATT bill.

If I call a Verizon provided landline the caller ID information displays correctly.  Somehow the information is either not being passed to Comcast data ;provider or has not been updated? This has been going on for 9 months. Previously advised it could take up to 6 months to rectify as Comcast only gets updates every 6 months????