Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I need advice

New Poster

I need advice

I have been trying to change back to ATT for months but can't because Comcast says that my phone number doesn't exist- despite my phone working fine. They have my number listed as something completely different. Therefore when ATT contacts them and tries to switch it, Comcast says they can't. I have spent countless hours in the past 3 months on the phone with Comcast trying to fix this, to no avail. Any suggestions about where to take this next? A fedral regulating board?
Gold Problem Solver

Re: I need advice

Just an idea,Perhaps, instead of sitting on the phone for hours, see if there is a local Comcast office you can visit (address should be somewhere on your statement)  I would go there and explain the problem to them.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Email Expert

I've moved the thread from the Digital Voice Center forum to the Comcast Digital Voice forum, since it has nothing to do with the DVC.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

I'm currently working on fixing this problem and hope to have a resolution soon. Please check your email for a message from me.

As a reminder for everyone else, the fastest way to obtain assistance is to contact us via chat or telephone. However, if you prefer, you can contact a moderator via email.

Thanks!

JasonL

Frequent Visitor

Hello Everyone,

I spoke with rigp3449 and verified that his Comcast Digital Voice service is working correctly and that he is satisfied with the service. As a reminder to everyone, the fastest way to obtain assistance is to contact us via email, chat or telephone. Our Customer Account Executives are available to assist you through any of these channels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

JasonL